Monday 28 November 2011

What Puts A Smile On Your Face?

So I’ve started thinking about answering some of the questions in the resources I’ve found.  However, when I compiled a list of all the questions it looks pretty hard.  I don’t really know where to start and I definitely think I will need some help in answering some of the questions.

I’m not going to answer the questions in any particular order, but rather whatever grabs my fancy at the time.  This one seemed a good place to start.  I won’t think too much about my answers, but just list down whatever pops in my head.  I’ll start to analyse my answers at a later time.

What puts a smile on your face?  Is there an event or topic that makes your whole face light up?
  • Being organised and having a plan.  It sounds a bit lame, but I have a real sense of accomplishment and satisfaction if I’m organised.
  • Reading a really good book that I can’t put down and then talking about it with someone.
  • Eating crinkle cut hot chips with heavy chicken salt and vinegarJ.  Not sure how this will help me find my passion, but definitely puts a smile on my face!
  • Surprisingly the thing that is really making me happy at the moment and putting a smile on my dial, is writing this blog.  
  • Thinking about different ways to solve a problem.  This could be a problem at work or home.
  • Talking about different ideas and possibilities.  Sharing my ideas (and advice) with other people.
  • Reading about new ideas.
  • Thinking of different ways to make money.
Well these are some of the things that put a smile on my face, I can’t really think of any more at the moment, but I may come back at a later time and add more….

I thought I’d finish off with a few quotes I found about smiling:

“A smile is like tight underwear - it makes your cheeks go up”.  ~Author Unknown

“You're never fully dressed without a smile”.  ~Martin Charnin

“It takes seventeen muscles to smile and forty-three to frown”.  ~Author Unknown

“If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it”.  ~Andy Rooney

“Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing”.  ~Mother Teresa

WHAT PUTS A SMILE ON YOUR FACE?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.