Sunday 20 November 2011

Introducing

I thought that maybe as I will be writing about exploring my other path and will be talking about the key people in my life I should introduce them.  So introducing:

The husband – aka Stephen.  This photo really sums up Stephen – he loves the water.


The daughter – aka Emily.  Emily is now 16months and can do no wrong in Grandma and Grandpa’s eyes (first grandchild).



The dog – aka Buffy.  For Buffy, it’s all about playing and chasing her toys.



The sisters – aka Shell Bell, Manda and Netts.  Probably my best friends!

A bit of a golden oldy, can you tell who is who??

Mum and Dad – aka Grandma and Grandpa.  It’s all about Emily now and if you ask my sis Manda she’ll probably tell you that if Emily is in the room no one else exists ;-))

Mum didn't want me to use her photo, so I found this one instead ;-))

Me - aka Mel and Mum, and trying to find what it is I want out of life.


1 comment:

  1. Wow I can't believe Emily is 16 months, she's gorgeous...gosh time just flies.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.