Friday 11 November 2011

Is this it?

Okay so here it is…..I woke up a few weeks ago with this real sense of “is this it”, “should I be doing something more”?  I don’t know why I had this feeling, is it because I turned 35 this year; maybe I’m starting my mid-life crisis early.  Or maybe having a baby has made me re-evaluate where I’m at in my life.  One thing I definitely know is that I feel as if I’m at a crossroad in my life.  I can continue on the current path I’m on, or I can look at exploring another path for myself. 

So….this is what this blog is about.  It’s a way of sharing my journey with you; and I hope you can share with me any advice, thoughts or experiences.  I don’t know where this is going or if I will take the other path, but one thing I do know is that I want to see what else is out there for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.