Tuesday 24 January 2012

Blog Names Continued.....

I’ve slowly been compiling a list of possible names for the new blog.  Thanks to the family the other night; they helped me brainstorm some other names.  It was rather fun coming up with suggestions, and my favourite so far (and it’s available) is ‘Give a shit teacher’.  But probably not quite right for what I’m after J.

Below is what I have so far….

Me and my lesson plans
The teachers tray
Innovative lesson plans
Click a lesson plan
Carry on teaching
Stress less teacher
Teacher attitude
Hot spot education
Teacher fountain
Perth teacher
Teachers bookmark
Swan teacher
Education project
Committed teacher
The aussie teacher
Teaches well
Teachers esky
Teaching hq (new)

Are there any there that really stand out?

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.