Tuesday 20 March 2012

Top Notch Teaching has Launched

The day has finally arrived, the launch of my new blog.  I have been so excited!  My goal today was to try and create as much ‘buzz’ as possible.  So I have been diligently hitting all of my networks to encourage people to come on over and take a look.  If you haven’t done so yet, then please come over to Top Notch Teaching and let me know what you think!

I must say that I don’t think I would have been able to get this all up and running, if it wasn’t for the support and encouragement of my family, particularly Stevie and my Mum.  I know that Stephen has probably been hoping for this day for a while, so that I’ll stop asking him questions :-D.

I’ve also been enrolled in a course by a guy called CorbettBarr.  I read his blog ‘Think Traffic’ and get lots of good ideas about blogging.  Earlier this year, he launched a new course called How to Start a Blog That Matters.  I know that if I hadn’t enrolled in this course, I probably would never have gotten this far.  If anyone out there is thinking about starting up a blog, I would highly recommend this resource.  He provides weekly lessons, with easy to follow checklists to help keep you on track.  I was pretty chuffed today when I realised he tweeted about my launch!!!

So some more stats for you, I now have 87 followers on Twitter and 17 people like my Facebook page.  I also have 2 people subscribed to my updates.   I’m happy with these numbers and am interested to see how I progress over the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.